Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bus woes

After two days of hellish bus rides, I can say for sure that I am ready for the water taxi. Don't get me wrong the convienence of the bus given where I work is awesome, but it can get to you. Yesterday I had "the opportunity" to sit next to a wonderfully smelling person, then today traffic was backed all the way up into the junction. To pile it on, the bus in front of us broke down so we we're packed like sardines. So my 15-20 min ride turned into 40.

Oh well it could be worse....I could be sitting in my car burning the 3.15 gallon of gas. Anyway, the water taxi starts a week from Monday and will be a nice change for the spring and summer months. Have a good day.

P.S. - today is little maddie's big 6th birthday!!! We will post a blog later on her day.

--------------------
Sent via blackberry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she's 6. Enjoy the day.

SeattleAnne said...

It's hard to believe that it's been 6 years!!Maddie is growing into such a young lady-and we are very proud of her!!
Happy Birthday Miss Maddie-we love you!!
XOXOXOXO
Nana & Papa "J"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Madison! I'm glad I got to see you last weekend and wish you a happy birthday in person! Enjoy your day and celebrate lots! Glenn, Jenn and Owen