Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Report Cards are in

Today was the day when 1st Quarter report cards came out and Maddie got all A's!!! Yes a 4.0. It was so funny, I was coming home from BBall practice and called home...Maddie answered and said in a sad voice..."Daddy, we need to talk when you get home" I am thinking, Oh boy..did she slap her sister or break something. When I got home, she sat me down in the living room, and showed me her report card. She was grinning from ear to ear. Now, it is just 2nd grade, but this was a great accomplishment for Maddie and we are very proud of her. She has set the bar pretty high now :-)



2 comments:

SeattleAnne said...

We are very proud of you Maddie!Great Job!!!




Nana & Papa "J"

Tracy Dart said...

WOW Maddie! Congratulations! That is pretty great! You are one smart cookie!!!