Friday, July 27, 2007

Where have we been?

Hard to believe that it has been 3 weeks since our last post. Unfortunately we have been going going going, and go figure...no time. Here is a recap of whats been keeping us on our toes:

- Over the 4th of July we were lucky to have Jeff, Amy, Ben and Lauren in town. It was great to see them and hang out. One night while the grandparents watched the kids, Jeff, Amy, Steph and I headed out to Matador in the junction.

- The next weekend Steph and I had a great opportunity to attend the PAO Coach's Time Out conference in Redmond. We almost didnt get there as the SS Jensen (aka our Suburban) started having some transmission issues. We had to turn around on Mercer Island and get our other car. We finally made it out to the conference, and really enjoyed the weekend. The conference is very motivational and helps put a lot of things in perspective...both in life, as well as in coaching. We will definately try to make this an annual event.

- During this same weekend, after a week on the market, I broke down and got the iPhone...


Everyone that knows me, knows that I love gadgets and this is the ultimate Gadget. Before the iPhone I was a blackberry guy....I liked that a lot, but as Steph woudl say, I was pretty much addicted to my email. This phone isnt a "Push email" device, so it has curbed my addition a bit :-) It is pretty darn cool!!!

- Last week we were lucky to have Ryan, Stacey and Haas in town. They flew up for Haas' first Seattle visit...and Ryan and I went to Wentachee with 6 other guys for a Guy Golfing Weekend. We played Desert Canyon on Friday afternoon, then Highlander on Saturday morning, followed by Bear Mountain Ranch Saturday afternoon. The final round was at Leavenworth on Sunday before heading home. Of course we had quality "guy time" on both Friday and Saturday night. The topper was walking through the Taco Bell drive through at 1am. Thats about all I can share :-)

So, that is what has been going on. Coming up, Maddie is in swimming class next week. After that, Maddie has VBS the following week. This year Steph is going to be the "Craft Leader" and she is excited about that...so is Maddie!

No comments: